Engine Size 2.2 L
Monthly KM 2500
Weekly KM 800
Daily KM 200
Security Deposit 1000
Excess Claim 1500
The KIA Grand Carnival is a spacious family minivan with crossover-style features. This Korean cross van lacks smooth lines and transitions in its exterior design, and its body is shaped like a wagon.
Even though it is a mid-size vehicle, it has eight seats, accommodating eight to ten passengers.
A distinctive feature is a fully independent suspension (McPherson) at the rear – a multi-link type suspension with disc brakes and ventilation on the front axle, combined with noise and vibration isolation. This allows the car to move confidently and as stably as possible, and the driver does not get tired during long driving. The steering is distinguished by the presence of an electric power C-MDPS (located on the steering shaft). The handbrake is an electronic parking brake, and the gearbox is controlled by a shift disc (the so-called “washers”).
Kia Grand Carnival has a diesel engine with a timing chain and complies with environmental standards, class Euro-5. The maximum engine power is 185 hp. with (146 kW), while it is equipped with one single turbine, and the engine capacity is 2.9 L. Considering reasonable consumption, we can confidently say that this car model is the best transport option for a short or country trip.
When you rent the Kia Grand Carnival from our leading car rental in Dubai, you will be able to appreciate all the advantages of this amazing vehicle fully. Comfortable interior, intuitive digital control, seven airbags, two premium seats on the second row, and many other little features will be fully appreciated by all passengers. After the first day of using this cross van, you can ensure this yourself.
Here at our Dubai car rental, you will find the best deals! Our car rental requirements are straightforward. To apply for a car rental, fill out a simple form on our website, and hire any car from Lexus SUV rental, Mazda car hire, Rolls Royce car hire to many more. Our employees will independently prepare all the necessary documentation, which you can read and certify when renting a car.
What are the interior features of the Kia Grand Carnival 2021?
– The Kia Grand Carnival’s interior characteristics include a roomy, pleasant, and well-designed cabin. The car has an optional touchscreen infotainment system that allows drivers to access personal entertainment and vehicle details easily.
What is the engine performance of the Kia Grand Carnival 2021?
– The KIA Grand Carnival has a 3.5-liter engine with 290 horsepower and an AWD chain.
What is the trunk space in Kia Grand Carnival 2021?
– The trunk space offers storage of about 540 liters.
Can five people sit comfortably in Kia Grand Carnival 2021?
– Yes, it’s an 8-seater, so five people aren’t a problem.
What is the cabin size of the Kia Grand Carnival 2021?
– It’s an MPV, so there’s no issue with the cabin size.
How Many Steps Are in the Rental Process?
– The three main stages of renting a car in Dubai are booking, renting a car, and returning the vehicle, or the post-rental period.
What Paperwork Is Needed To Rent An Automobile In The UAE?
– You only need basic legitimate documentation to rent a car from Rental Cars UAE. You must have a valid driving license and be older than 25 if you live in the United Arab Emirates. Tourists must have a current international driver’s license, passport copy, and visa.
What Happens If I Break The Law On The Road?
– The UAE has rather severe traffic laws, and all of the roadways are radar-controlled. As a result, while operating any vehicle, all drivers must exercise caution and pay attention to traffic laws and speed limits. Driving recklessly and exceeding speed restrictions can result in severe fines.
What Happens If The Car Doesn’t Return When Expected?
– Customers must adhere to a few basic rules for booking, renting, and returning a vehicle at Rental Cars UAE. One-day additional cost and a late fine will be charged if the customer does not return the vehicle by the date specified in the contract. If you let us know ahead of time that you’ll be returning the car later than expected, we’ll just charge you for the extra day and waive the late fee.
Which Fuel Policy Do You Follow?
– We have a straightforward fuel policy: the car should be returned with the same amount of petrol as when it was rented. Renter is responsible for paying fuel and service fees if the fuel level is low.